Nov 13, 2008

Vending at Burlycon Seattle 2008

Burlycon Seattle 2008
Nov 7-9, 2008
www.burlyconseattle.com

I don’t know if it was because it was the first year, because it came so close behind Tease-O-Rama or if it was the short planning period, but sales and attendance were low. The actual convention itself was fantastic – great workshops & seminars, spectacular group of people teaching the workshops and great attendees.

I was one of the four vendors there – and the only one selling primarily jewelry. Besides my pretties, I also had prints, cards, hand mirrors and magnets by two very talented artists – Marie Case Creations and Natasha Blue. One of the other vendors was selling really cool collage mirrors and magnets. The other two vendors were purveyors of great pasties & fascinators – Truly Fallen and The Twirly Girl.

Though sales could have been a whole lot better, I’m happy to have made some good contacts. I will definitely be vending again next year – with a wider range of stock and a new line of items that I have been working on.

Here’s a few pics of my booth:






room3designs

1 comment:

WazzuMorgan said...

You do some great beadwork. It was nice meeting you. Hopefully next year will have more attendees and more sales! - Morgan, Truly Fallen