Mar 29, 2009

Steampunk University and a great contest

Last weekend was Steampunk University, a pre SteamCon event. I went to vend and to meet some fellow Steam Team members, mostly meet fellow Steamers. Though a small event, it was great. I only made two sales, but sales were the my least priority - I was more interested in seeing and meeting the other vendors & checking out their wonderful wares.


Artvixn took some great photos - check them out (Abney Park guys included) here


On another note - it seems as though lots of my team members are having great giveaways....here's one from a Dark Side team member, Whimsey Folk Artist...you can win this bracelet


just go to her blog to enter - good luck!

1 comment:

Whimsyfolkartist said...

Hey thank you so much! Please be sure to let me know if you have referrals follow my blog! Btw I love your blog!