Apr 13, 2009

Reasons I should check my mail more often

Because there might me a fabulous package of goodies from my marvelous Dark Side Team....

I got the cutest little Zombie pin (with body bag) from SWstitchery, a gorgeous bracelet and earrings from Gypsyeye studios, some soap and a candle tart from The Sacred Oak, 2 different lip gloss samples (absinthe and black clove) from Handmade Horrors, some great gift tags - though I don't know who those are from, a music CD from The Redding Shift and lots of pins and a magnet.

Did they even know it was my Birthday?



2 comments:

Static White said...

There's notes on almost everything in this pic:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/staticwhite/3398783645/

The tags are from AgonysDecay! I thought it was cool that you won and then I saw it was right around your bday to boot. Awesome bday surprise! :D

Whimsyfolkartist said...

LUCKY! how did you get all those goodies lol!