Sep 8, 2009

Day Nine - The Lucretia Necklace

"I hear the sons of the city and dispossessed
Get down, get undressed
Get pretty but you and me,
We got the kingdom, we got the key
We got the empire, now as then,
We don't doubt, we don't take direction,
Lucretia, my reflection, dance the ghost with me"
- Sisters Of Mercy

So, tonight I finished this necklace that I had been looking at on my table for way too long. I kept wanting to add more and more to it, then finally decided to only put a few more small embellishments, side bands and the clasp. I find if I mess with things too much, I usually end up going overboard & then ripping it apart.


I purposely made this a bit too small for me, so I would make sure to list in my Etsy shop, which I have done.

Now I must retire for the evening...Good Night all.

No comments: