Sep 5, 2009

Day Six - EBW Team September Challenge Piece

As some of you know, I have been ill since Thursday and it's been playing havoc with my energy level. When I got home last night, I realized it was not only day 6 of this challenge, but also the eve of the Etsy Beadweavers Team September Challenge. I am most honored to be a part of this team, as it is a group of the most incredibly talented beaders you could imagine. I haven't contributed to any of the monthly challenges to date due to not being on top of it (I know, I know), so I had promised myself I would enter this month. Aaacckkk - what's a girl to do?

The theme for this challenge is "Indian Summer Dream." This is what I came up with before I passed out cold (only to arise at 6pm this eve).


You can learn more about the details from the listing in my Etsy shop. Also, don't forget that YOU can vote for the winner of the September EBW Team Challenge on the team page.
Now I must really rustle up something to eat and start on today's piece.

2 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

A stunning piece...sorry you don't feel good...I think you have caught the theme prefectly in this piece..a true winner...

Dawn N said...

Hope you're feeling better so you can continue your challenge. Good luck in the voting.