Sep 4, 2009

Day Five - Le Secretaire

The day started off right, then quickly digressed as I became ill at work. When I got home I went to bed & stayed there until around 9 pm. Feeling a bit better, I arose and decided to make this set

Did someone say corporate Goth?

I used my favorite color of Pearls, which is Dark Peacock, because I love the subdued mix of blue, purple, maroon and green. Between the sets of 6mm Pearls I threw in a 4mm Montana Fire-polished Czech glass bead for a little sparkle. All the beads are seperated with sterling silver Bali spacer beads. This necklace is strung on 49 strand beading wire and I finished it off with a sterling silver Fishhook clasp.

I then decided to whip up a matching pair of earrings to complete the look. This set is for sell in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Sorry you were not feeling good..But the piece you did when you got up is gorgeous....Love the color of those pearls..one of my favorites too....Beautiful set