Sep 10, 2009

Day Ten - Earrings

While getting things ready for The Opulent Art Show this weekend, I realized I was low on earrings. I decided to make a few pairs before doing some beadweaving. My earrings tend to be on the simpler side, in the hopes that people will be able to wear them with different looks/jewelry combinations.

This pair is made with some gorgeous 1 inch deep purple faceted drops and purple Swarovski bicones hung on sterling silver fleur de lis earwires.

This pair is made with Lt Amethyst/Silver Czech beads and silver.

These ones are Dark Red faceted Czech beads and Copper beads on copper earwires.

And this pair features 10mm Light Purple Cathedral beads and 10mm Jet Black facted Czech glass beads on silver earwires.

Now I'm off to work on tonight's piece - with I hope is finishing the necklace. If it gets too late, you'll see something else tomorrow.

No comments: