Sep 1, 2009

Day Three - Custom Bracelet

Phew...just under the gun, as I'm posting this at 11:40pm. This past week, the Etsy Dark Side team did a member swap and I was paired up with a maker of adornments extraordinaire, Bellalili. I told her she could pick what she wanted and she requested a Matte Black cuff bracelet. Perfect - this is something I would make for myself.

As I have only had about 3 hours of sleep (stupid insomnia) the last couple of nights, I took a nap after work. At 8:15 I awoke with a start and jumped to my beading table. As nice as it would have been to go back to sleep, I didn't want to punk out on my self-imposed challange on the third day. Glad I got right to work, as this is the finished piece.

Going to package it for shipping tomorrow & hit the hay. I hope she loves it.

6 comments:

Artsnark said...

lovely piece!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Good luck with your "project every day" challenge!

Bella Lili said...

YAY! Its PERFECT! I will wear it with pride!

Can't wait to get it!

Anonymous said...

that is wonderful room3!

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous! sorry about the insomnia.

Patricia C Vener said...

That is a sweet cuff. I thinkit's great that you are managing to create something new every day. :)

Very inspiring!

--Patricia