Oct 17, 2009

A Slow Start for a Busy Weekend

Well, woke up this morning to no power...turns out the whole town was out & about 1/2 of the next town. But it came back on in about 3 hours - so it just threw me a little behind. I'm still making last minute things for Zombie 4 Ransom tonight.

I'll be sharing a vending spot with Platipuses, who makes killer plus size clothing. I'm excited!


The event is a late one - from 7pm till 1am - so I will be staggering home to catch some ZZZZZs, then arising early to take the ferry to Seattle to vend at Mourning Market.

There's going to be SO many fantastic vendors there, as well as music and performers. You can learn more about many of them (including myself) on the Mourning Market blog. I am especially looking forward to meeting some of my Esty Dark Side team members...and having some cocktails, of course. Added bonus? Gothic Charm School will be there & filming!

Besides having two FANTASTIC events at which I'm vending...I'm also participating in Etsy's Weekend Deals. 15% off your entire order in my etsy shop.

Phew....well, I'm off to pack up the car & attend to those last minute details. Hope you all enjoy your weekend!

No comments: