Jan 16, 2010

Come over here, I want to introduce you to the Etsy Beadweavers team.

So, unless you're familiar with Etsy, I've seen  your eyes glaze over when I mention my teams.  I was going to take this opportunity to give a brief explanation what the teams are, what they do, etc... but I just changed my mind.  Or maybe it's because I don't know how to describe in words the awesomeness of the teams that I'm on.

Instead, I'm going to introduce them to you over the next couple of posts, starting right now with the Etsy Beadweavers.  A collective of incredibly talented artists that can whips some beads into submission like you can't even imagine.  I am so honored to be a part of this team because, though I am confident of my skills, I have yet to produce pieces that are on the level as many of my teammates.  Throw genuine kindness, the open sharing of knowledge & techniques and the sincere pursuit and appreciation of beadweaving as an art on top of all the talent and you have the Etsy Beadweavers.

Here's a great compilation video that Good Quill Hunting put together.


Good Quill Hunting is also sponsoring the Haute Couture Beading Contest....which has had my panties all in a bunch for the last couple of weeks.





And I'll wrap this up with a fellow EBW team member, Cielo Design, who is one of my absolute favorite bead artists.
Post a Comment