Sep 11, 2009

Day 11 - Skull Flower Hair Clips and Pins

Taking a quick break in packing for tomorrow's event to show you what I did last evening. I beaded the purple one and another red one and then mounted the pink ones and the red ones on hair clips and then the purple and blue ones onto pin backs. I don't sell these in my Etsy shop, because they are the design of one of my Etsy Dark Side team members, fivefootfury, and she sells them in her shop. I think it would be highly unethical to sell these in the same marketplace as the designer, especially a team member.




They are pretty damn awesome, and they look great in your hair or worn as a brooch. I've even made a couple into magnets. If you are interested in buying one online, click fivefootfury's link above. If you're in my immediate neighborhood, you can get one from me.

Now I must finish the little bit on packing I have left and hopefully finish a necklace I'm working on. Night all.

No comments: